Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pink, black and silver Mini Album

I created this mini for my sister using the DCWV All Dressed Up cardstock stack and cre8tiv mini stacks.


 Click on the YouTube link under Links to watch the video version
Die cut wings were created to make a pocket for tags.

A very simple page with a frame for a photo and journaling.

This opens up for photos and journaling

Pocket full of tags.

A double page spread with corners made from ribbon and pockets behind for tags.

I made this gorgeous expandable folder by copying an expandable folder I have. Inside holds heaps of pockets and tags that look like files. 

I crackle accented this chipboard photo frame in black soot shape and also holds tags behind it.

The dress form holds a tag that is tucked behind it. The tag slides out and flips open pages for photos and journaling.

A photo frame and a tag behind it.. These are handmade flowers from ribbon.

Another simple page with a photo frame for a large photo and journal below it.

I love these petal envelopes as you can tell I use them all the time in my minis. Great was to display photos and journaling.

This page was inspired by Sex In The City. My sister and I used to watch it all the time. The tags pull out for photos and journaling.

I love creating minis inside minis because there is so much space for photos and journaling in them... and they look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment