Tuesday 6 November 2012

Vintage Rose and Timeless Mini Album

Mini Album using the Merci Vintage Rose and Timeless paper stacks.
Click on the YouTube link under Links to watch the video version

Face your fears and try something new!

Swing photo frame reveals another photo of another mini album I have created for my friend

A mini expandable file I created to house heaps of photos and journaling.

A slide card slides out a photo at the top and bottom simultaneously.

A mini album hold heaps of more photos and journaling.

This petal card opens to reveal a photo and more photos behind it as it is held together with a ribbon tie.

The dress was a die cut which I decorated with ribbon and tulle

A waterfall element reveals each photo as you slowly pull the side tab. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment